Friday, June 26, 2020

Shorts

Repel Insect Repellent, Sportsmen Max with Deet.  It's my new go-to hairspray this summer in the mountains of Tennessee.  Works well as a backup perfume, too.

On the agenda for today was a hike to Laurel Falls just off the Appalachian Trail.  As we headed out the door, I happened to glance down at the footwear consort had chosen for hiking.  Loafers.  That's when I realized I really am married to a city boy.

A vintage 1973 Volkswagen Bug spotted on the side of the road.  I miss my buggy!!


This is Pal's Sudden Service where you can get a hot dog or burger, fries and a shake.  I love their signage.  Consort and I had a dog covered with old-fashioned drugstore chili.  It was quite tasty!
Life here, at least for us, has been slower.  I think if I stayed long enough I might finally unwind!

No comments: