Sunday, May 2, 2021

Scottsdale Nightlife

 


We drove over to Scottsdale one afternoon to spend time at the Scottsdale Fashion Square mall.  It was an afternoon of bliss.  I have never been to a mall as large as this.  We walked and shopped for several hours and did not even come close to making our way through the entire mall.  I bought a few dishtowels at Crate and Barrel I'll eventually embroider, and I believe SIL purchased one or two goodies for her granddaughter who is about to turn one.  We stopped for a bite to eat at the Shake Shack.

This would be granddaughter, my great niece,
posing with the monkey I made her.


I was impressed with the crowds out having dinner and enjoying life
in Old Town Scottsdale without masks.

Scottsdale is a pretty city that lights up quite nicely at night!


This I love.  These two businesses, Club Tattoo and
the Christian Science Reading Room, share a building.


I really hope these videos work properly.  When we were out walking around we heard interesting music playing.  We looked around for the source and found a guy driving a miniature car down the road.  The car was about the size of a go-kart.  We opted not to go for a ride.




No comments: